Sunday, February 12, 2017

Get Rid of Dark Circles

Wonder Pair for Dark Circles




Hi Guys!

Since long I have suffered from Dark circles and nothing I mean nothing worked for me, not even the chemical peels :( 

I have tried cucumber couple of times and it works well too but I am too lazy to lie down with eyes shut for 15 min with cucumber plus its little messy as the cucumber juice keeps drizzling down on your face. That when I read somewhere about the goodness of sandalwood and aloe vera for your eye and I tried it and trust me it works wonders from Day1. 

So here is your quick DIY for getting rid of those Ugly dark circles: 

  • Take 1tsp of Sandalwood powder and 1.5 tsp of aloe vera Gel
  • Mix then into paste
  • apply around eyes for 10 min 
  • Wash off with cold water
Do this regularly and feel the difference. 

I used Patanjali Chandan and kesar Aloe Vera Gel and Sandalwood Powder from local drug store. 







No comments:

Post a Comment