Wednesday, January 19, 2011

new age single

well hey ...hi to all..for all dose who don't know me...i am smridhi...n yes  its nt samridhi , nor simridhi or smidhi ( well i hav to say it like dat coz ppl cant actually pronounce it) n if its  nt simple enugh...lets hust keep it to sim..:)
hmm well taking abt myself..i cum from engineering background...final sem , ..... bt as many of engineers  wud agree with me  life  sumtyms  gets boring n monotnous...while being occupied in all technostuff...n exams......so i found out a way out...to connect to ppl and share  my views....as my frnds call me loquacious.....i thought of takng his charecteristic of mine into somethng gud...n hence  here  i m ...landed to bloggng stuf.....

well my   title  wud  hav given u the idea...dat i m single( n those  who didnt got dat..well never mynd....i 'll help to brush up ur commmon sense...lols!).....  dis  blog  is  all abt fun n experiences  and life  of singlehood...and ofcoarse  the nt so gud  thng  of singlehood.....  hey  bt b4 u make up preconcieve notions  it isnt all abt drama  n stuff..its  abt new age thnkng , the new age sensibilities.... lifestyle  and prefereces...n  wat today's new age  youth is all abt .....
n ofcoarse all suggestions....ideas.... r welcumed.....

n if thats  nt enugh.... u can expect advice from me too....as to hw to dump ur bf /or gf.... n stuff.....lols!!  hey its a free world  u know.......  so yap  lookng forward  to all.....
ciao  hav fun

No comments:

Post a Comment