Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Goa Look book



Hey guys, I visited goa this December to celebrate my birthday Goa style ( yeah, why should guys have all the fun!)  I was anyway excited as it was my first trip to one of the top most place in Goa, but I was even anxious on what to wear In Goa
Well Goa is all about fashion, beaches and fun. Plus when going to beach places like Goa you have to take something that is fashionable yet comfortable and manageable as you do lot of water sports, trekking, travel so you can't just keep stuff that looks only pretty but hard to manage.
Well after lot of planning I finally managed to gather a beach look for myself and hope it might be of help to you all.

Look 1


Shorts are absolute must and black never goes out of fashion. So you can try out khakee colur hot pants, a net black top and there you are beach ready. I am wearing shorts purchased from flipkart, black net top from Latin quarters, flipflops from bata, hat purchased from goa street shop and sling bang from Thailand.
This look ideal if you plan to go out to explore beaches and sit around in water.

Look 2


 Who said red is only meant for dresses, try pairing red shorts with a white sleeveless top and you are all set to spread colors in water. I am wearing red cotton shorts purchased from jabong, white sleeveless top from flipkart, sunglasses from Zara, sling from Thailand and flip flops from bata.

Look 3


If you are planning to go to a night beach party or a casual club then you can try out a flowing long maxi dress and accessories with a good neckpiece. I am wearing a maxi dress purchased from Delhi janpath market and neckpiece from lifestyle.

Look 4


 A denim short is an absolute must have in your travel bag when planning to go to beach destination. Hence try a denim short with a crop top and enjoy the goa tour in style. I am wearing denim shorts from jabong, sunny yellow crop top from zynk, sunglasses from Zara and flip flops from bata.

Look 5


Lastly a goa look is incomplete without a skirt. Hence try pairing a nice pleated and flowing skirt and match it up with a nice top. You can also wear a shirt over it and tie it up to make a crop top like I did and let your feminine side shine out in goan sun. I am wearing denim skirt from myntra, white shirt from jabong

Hope the look book might help you when you plan to pack your bags to next beach destination.

Thanks
Sim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment