Saturday, July 16, 2016

Who Said Wenger's was Only About Pastries??


Hello Everyone

Now everyone who is in Delhi knows about Wenger's. It is the oldest and one of the best bakery situated in heart of Delhi (Connaught Place). It had a wide variety of pastries and probably the best ones. But Lesser known fact are its savory Items. Infact Wenger's has host of snacks that you wont find anywhere in Delhi. (Infact I personally love their snacks more than their Pastries!) 

So on my quest to to bring out the best that wenger's has to offer, I went there yesterday. 

They have a huge menu, starting from different Baquettes, burgers, cutlets, sandwiches and patties! (Trust me list is endless!). The best part about Wenger's is that they have both non veg and Veg items and the variety is magnanimous in both Veg and Non-Veg ( Its very rare thing now days as now most of the outlets have more options in Non-Veg and very limited options for veg :( ) 

While I was tempted to try everything But I though of trying somthing different, So I went ahead and ordered following: 

1. Mutton Shami Kebeb
2. Chicken Patty
3. Veg Baquette
4. Coconut macroon

I must say I absolutely Loved everything. My personal favourite is chicken patty, Try it out if you wanna have chicken and patty in a new avtar. It is like a pair made in heaven. I also loved coconut macroon, though to some it might feel like a coconut burfi, but I simply love coconut dessert hence I liked it too. 

Veg baquette is a very light and flavorful footlong. so serve you pizza cravings. I personally am not big fan of mutton hence I didnt like shami kebeb much but it is worth trying if you are a meat lover. 

Overall I was too satisfied with the food and I would definitely so there again, and next time you visit Wenger's don't just fall for pastries and try host of snack items that Wenger's has to offer. 

 


Let me know your views on same

Sim







No comments:

Post a Comment